maandag 13 mei 2013

The Good Life


Hey there bloggers and friend's
Today I’m sharing a layout that I created using Carta Bella Traditions
And what I found funny my name looks the same Carla .LOL


I had a few pictures of my family enjoying the day together; and when I saw everthing growing  everthing new ... in nature “ So Spring Fun”  it was today  a perfect opportunity to document this memory! I love to get creative with titles on my pages what I found on that day .





 Instructions:
Using the backside of the paper Evening Floral
Frames” for my background paper Sunset Gold This punch with WE/R Memorie maker
and nexst layer AntIque Damask
Tag's Vintage
Than Just the mask from Prima
 I added some dimensional  Item's Flower Prima and chipboard's Echo Park ,and some metals and made old with...- 3 parts apple cider vinegar & 1 part sea salt .



Thank you for your visite
and having a great day
Hugs Carla

7 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and love love love that background you have behind the photo! FABULOUS!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love how your photo just pops off the page and your details are gorgeous! A stunning layout.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hi Carlies :) this is just stunning

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Amazing page Carla! Love that metallic paint that you have used!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. LOVE this cut out effect, Carla! And such a nice pic of you and your boys :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love this sooooo much, it really looks so amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen